Juneau Chamber of Commerce
2nd Annual Golf Classic
When: Saturday, June 11, 2016 from 8:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m.
Where: Mendenhall Golf Course, 2101 Industrial Blvd. Juneau, AK 99801
Cost: $75 per person or $300 for a team
Tournament & Hole-In-One Rules
This event is 9-hole “best ball scramble”
· Each person takes their turn hitting the ball. The players will choose which ball to hit from next (some of the factors are longest distance, best position for approach shot, etc.). Each player then hits their next shot from that spot. This continues until the ball is in the hole. Score is how many shots it took to reach the hole.
· Every player must use at least “two” tee shots over the nine holes
· Score the hole under the name of the player whose tee shot was used
· Each team will consist of a maximum of four players
· There will be first, second & third place trophies awarded for the tournament.
· In the event of a tie on nine holes, the tournament officials will total the last six holes, and if there is still a tie, we will add an additional hole tie the tie is broken. If a tie still exists at that point, the teams will be notified of the tie and invited to attend the Thursday Chamber luncheon where a “tie-breaking event” will occur.
As a condition of the agreement between the Juneau Chamber of Commerce and SCA Promotions, Inc. the following rules govern the “Hole-in-One” competition
1. The tournament is being played using PGA rules
2. There are no practice shots or mulligans in the tee box - only one shot per hole per person
3. Men must tee off from the tee box farthest from the hole; women are allowed to use the tee box closest to the hole
4. Names and likenesses of Promotion winner(s) may be used by Sponsor and Sponsor's designee(s) for promotional purposes without further compensation to Sponsor or the Promotion winner(s)
5. Winners must execute a "Winners Affidavit & Release" along with a copy of a government issued identification card containing a photo of the winner.
6. Each winner, if any, is responsible for paying any and all taxes on any prize(s) won and must authorize the deduction of such taxes, if any, from the prize(s) to the extent required by law
7. Current and former professional touring golfers and club pros are considered ineligible and are prohibited from participating in the event.
If all tee times are filled contact the Juneau Chamber Office at 463-3488 to determine if a later time is available.